Best Quest - Episode 0 Best Quest - Episode 0

Can definintly see this being picked up on a network. The writing and animation is top notch though the voice acting could be a tad better. Overall I'm looking forward to seeing more episodes be released and watching it's fan base grow!

BestQuest responds:

Thanks, Hoosierman! We've got a lot of room for improvement, but thanks to everybody's comments, we now know where and how to improve our work. Watch out for the next episode!

PLANETS PLANETS

Not bad at all but some backround sound effects could enhance the video.

Raw Latex 2 Raw Latex 2

seriously how do you not have a tv show yet? the voice acting and animations are always amazing and the writing is unique only to you. I feel like atleast adult swim should produce a show or something

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers. to be fair though this was written by a fellow named Velex.

PewDiePie Commenters PewDiePie Commenters

I feel like pewdiepie is just a fad like smosh, FND films, blah blah blah. That said i do enjoy his videos but i wouldn't kill myself if he stopped making them like most of the bro army. Monkey poops bananas. Very good vid!

Disco Rampage Disco Rampage

just so cute...

yet sooo deadly r.i.p jeff goldblum... i'll miss you ;(

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

question

is gordon naked?

The Darth Maul Flash The Darth Maul Flash

i cant see!

i think my eyes are bleeding from the horror!!!!!!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

amazing

the daskin series never gets old

Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

such a good idea

This was probably one of the best ideas i have seen but wtf? the artists were bad and so was the story. The jokes were horrible not one mad me smile and wtf is up with the skyrocket part? i wanted to fall asleep but the awful music was making my ears bleed